Easy Cheesy Biscuits
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in salad dressing, then in Parmesan cheese.
- Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was the hit of our dinner tonight. DH rated them 10 stars. Guess these tasty "bread thingys" (his words) are going in my best of 2009 cookbook. I didn't have a package of 12 oz biscuits, mine were 7.5 oz but they worked out great. I did use shredded Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese and instead of dipping I brushed the salad dressing on top of them. DH made a big issue about me making these again. Thanks Lainey for posting this delicious recipe. :)
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!