Recipe by Hijrah
Super easy, simple, yet delicious. Made with rice, chicken, and cream of chicken, and topped off with cheese. Great dish for dinner! This recipe is from the back of the Campbells can.
Top Review by Anonymous
I used 3/4 cup heavy cream and 1 cup milk instead of water. I had a can of cream of mushroom and a can of cream is of cheese on hand, and used those. For seasoning I used a package of onion soup mix, mixed in with the rice, cheese, milk, soup mix. I also substituted 2 cups frozen broccoli for the veggies. My husband loved it and cleaned his plate. Will make again.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese