Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 2 cups uncooked Minute Rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- Mix all ingredients together- the broccoli is still frozen!
- -and pour into a 9x13" baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
This was a great side dish! Very easy and so much better than the dry rice mix you can buy in the store. This makes alot but I'm sure we'll finish it right up. Thanks for a great side dish recipe that we will definately make again!
This is great, I make it the same way, so easy. Thanks Linda
Decided to make this rather than my usual recipe as mine requires cooking the broccoli and rice first and has cooked onion and celery as well as a little butter in addition to the ingredients listed in this recipe. I wanted an easier version of this casserole and this was it. I will make it again when short on time. I will probably add a 1/2 cup milk or so when I make it again, I would have liked it just a touch creamier. Just a personal preference. Try this recipe, you won't be sorry. Thanks for the recipe!