Velveeta Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped broccoli
- Saute onion in butter until soft. Add cream of chicken soup, milk and Velveeta. Heat the mixture until the cheese melts. Add rice to the mixture
- Prepare the broccoli according to package directions. Add to soup mixture.
- Pour in a greased casserole and top with slices of Velveeta. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!