These are easy to make and very tasty. Prep time does not include rising.
Make and share this Cheesy Bread Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Combine yeast with warm water.
- Combine half the flour, milk, sugar and butter in bowl or bench mixer.
- Pour in yeast and remaining flour.
- Work until smooth and elastic.
- Let rise 1 hour in oiled bowl; cover with cloth.
- Punch down and knead until smooth.
- Divide dough into six, shape into rounds and place on greased tray so rolls just touching.
- Let rise about 40 minutes.
- Brush tops and sides lightly with milk.
- Top with tasty cheese and bake at 200C for about 35 minutes.
- NOTE: You can used grated cheese, or thin slices.