1/4 Photos of Cheesy Bread Rolls
These are easy to make and very tasty. Prep time does not include rising.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yeast with warm water.
- 2Combine half the flour, milk, sugar and butter in bowl or bench mixer.
- 3Pour in yeast and remaining flour.
- 4Work until smooth and elastic.
- 5Let rise 1 hour in oiled bowl; cover with cloth.
- 6Punch down and knead until smooth.
- 7Divide dough into six, shape into rounds and place on greased tray so rolls just touching.
- 8Let rise about 40 minutes.
- 9Brush tops and sides lightly with milk.
- 10Top with tasty cheese and bake at 200C for about 35 minutes.
- 11NOTE: You can used grated cheese, or thin slices.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bread Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 913.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g