Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are easy to make and very tasty. Prep time does not include rising.
Make and share this Cheesy Bread Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 g) packet dried yeast
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 cup lukewarm milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soft butter or 1 tablespoon shortening
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup tasty cheese
- Combine yeast with warm water.
- Combine half the flour, milk, sugar and butter in bowl or bench mixer.
- Pour in yeast and remaining flour.
- Work until smooth and elastic.
- Let rise 1 hour in oiled bowl; cover with cloth.
- Punch down and knead until smooth.
- Divide dough into six, shape into rounds and place on greased tray so rolls just touching.
- Let rise about 40 minutes.
- Brush tops and sides lightly with milk.
- Top with tasty cheese and bake at 200C for about 35 minutes.
- NOTE: You can used grated cheese, or thin slices.
Very easy rolls to make on a weeknight and they came out great! Thank you!
I made these tonight they were lovely ,will be making these a lot, very easy, my family enjoyed them
I agree with JenT that these were easy to make.I made them for my daughter's school lunches but couldn't resist eating one straight from the oven. The recipe makes 6 huge,cheesy rolls. I will use this recipe often!