Goofy Bread Rolls
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 -7 cups flour
- Dissolve yeast in 1/2 warm water with one tsp of the sugar and let proof.
- Warm the milk and place into mixer bowl. Melt Butter in microwave. Add butter, baking powder, eggs, remaining sugar, and butter to mixing bowl.
- Start mixer and gradually add flour. When the dough is still creamy add the yeast mixture. Continue mixing and adding flour until a nice sticky dough is achieved.
- Knead on a floured board about 15 times. Place dough in a oiled bowl turning once to coat. Let rise until double. (About 1 hour).
- Form rolls and place in a large rectangular pan. 15"x11"x2". Let rise again until almost double.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is the kind of recipe that makes someone like ME look like they can bake! I should have let them bake for at least 5 minutes more than I did because they were slightly doughy but my kids like that anyway! I will make these again for sure. They were very easy to make and taste great! Made for my adopted chef for Fall PAC 2011. Thanks BakinAreUs. :)