From the Cheerios website. Sounds yummy!
Make and share this Cheerios Jumbo Breakfast Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour or 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats or 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- Heat oven to 375°. Stir together sugar, butter, peanut butter, water, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except cereal. Gently stir in cereal.
- Drop dough by rounded 1/3 cupfuls 4 inches apart onto ungreased large cookie sheet. Flatten dough to about 1 inch thick.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Store loosely covered.
- *If using spread, use only stick that has more than 65% vegetable oil.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Increase bake time to 14-16 minute.
- (The recipe doesn't say how many servings it comes up with, but I went with 12 cookies, but of course, if you want Jumbo ones then they will be bigger and you will get less cookies).