1/5 Photos of Cheerios Jumbo Breakfast Cookies
From the Cheerios website. Sounds yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour or 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats or 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1Heat oven to 375°. Stir together sugar, butter, peanut butter, water, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except cereal. Gently stir in cereal.
- 2Drop dough by rounded 1/3 cupfuls 4 inches apart onto ungreased large cookie sheet. Flatten dough to about 1 inch thick.
- 3Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Store loosely covered.
- 4*If using spread, use only stick that has more than 65% vegetable oil.
- 5High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Increase bake time to 14-16 minute.
- 6(The recipe doesn't say how many servings it comes up with, but I went with 12 cookies, but of course, if you want Jumbo ones then they will be bigger and you will get less cookies).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheerios Jumbo Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g