Honey Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
photo by bakedapple42
- Ready In:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients, except the dried fruit and the nuts.
- In another bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients.
- Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture, then stir in the dried fruit and nuts.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, then drop dough by spoonfuls onto it.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned on the bottom. Remove to rack to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to bake and cook new recipes. I also like to create my own recipes from scratch. Having a large family means I'm always looking for easy,inexpensive,and healthy meals to serve.