Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 bananas, ripe and mashed (enough to make a cup (or more)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups old fashioned oats, uncooked
- Sift together flour, spices, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugars.
- Add butter (make sure it is soft), applesauce, mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth, about one minute.
- Fold in oats.
- Drop by teaspoons on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy and aloha!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!