Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is one heck of a healthy breakfast sandwich that is low in carbs and packing tons of protein. After eating this for breakfast you will be charged up for the rest of day, I guarantee. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 8 ounces sirloin steaks
- 2 eggs, cracked and whisked
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 low-carb garden veggie wraps
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- Combine 1/2 A.1. Sauce with olive oil, garlic and thyme leaves in a small mixing bowl. Brush both sides of steak with sauce.
- Heat up non-stick skillet to medium high heat. Cook steak for 3-4 minutes on each side until desired doneness. Remove and rest for 5 minutes. Slice thin slices against the grain.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in small mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper flakes, mix well. Meanwhile heat up non-stick skillet to medium heat, add butter. Scramble eggs to a minute or so until desired doneness.
- Combine remaining A.1. sauce and mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl.
- Place wraps on flat surface. On the bottom 1/3 of wraps spread A.1. and mayonnaise mixture followed by spinach leaves, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, goat cheese and steak slices. Fold in corners of wrap and roll like a burrito. Wrap in plastic wrap or parchment paper until ready to serve.
You always hit homeruns! Love this!
That is a great idea and makes for one delicious breakfast!
Wonderful breakfast recipe! Great for on the go!