Recipe by Fauve
The first time I tried this dip, I couldn't believe it was so simple to make. Disappears so quickly at a party!
Top Review by Smilynn
I really like this dip. I had skim milk on hand which made this a little on the bland side so I was forced to doctor it up with a few dashes of Cavenders Greek seasoning and a little garlic. I served with assorted crackers at a Christmas party. There was none left to bring home!
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons milk (more or less as needed)