Crabby Shrimp Dip
I had this at the Bachelorette Finale and I think I ate the whole thing. It was so good I couldn't stop scooping. Naturally, I got the recipe. This takes about 5 minutes to make and is super easy. ENJOY
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 ounces seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- Spread softened cream cheese on pie plate.
- Spread shrimp cocktail sauce over the cream cheese.
- Add layer of crab meat and shrimp.
- Best to eat with crackers or rippled chips.
- Serve at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note