Ham Cobb Dip
photo by An_Net
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Slice the top of your bread and pull all out the middle of the loaf, leaving around 2.5 cm of bread surrounding the inside of the shell.
- Break or tear the centre bread into pieces and wrap in foil (these are used for dipping later).
- Mix all dip ingredients and pour into the Cob shell, return the bread lid, and bake both shell and the foil wrapped bread dippers for about 30min.
- Serve the dip in the Cob shell when hot, using the bread from within to dip.
- Note~ Shell can be wrapped in foil to prevent burning.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this for an after work get together. I used capsicum, corn and spring onion. I also added some bacon. When baking the bread dippers with the shell, I opened the foil of the dippers for the last 10mins. This crisp the outside but left the inside still soft and warm. Thanks for sharing Tisme. Great recipe.