Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
photo by French Tart
- Ready In:
- Add mayo, tomatoes and garlic to food processor& blend until smooth.
- Chop 1/2 of the extra tomatoes into small pieces.
- Fold into blended mixture together with basil.
- Top with remaining tomatoes.
- Chill for at least 30mins before serving.
- This is great served with vegetables, chicken, lamb or even chips.
- Adjust ingredients depending on your tastes, desired consistency, etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am an Aussie married to my wonderful American husband since 2002. I no longer work having been retired on medical grounds. My main hobby would be cooking and collecting recipes (one can never have enough cookbooks)! We have 2 cute kitties named Jerzee & Zebu, who bring me great joy. I also enjoy watching sports, listening to music and spending time with family and friends. I like almost all types of music, & would go to more concerts if I had more money. Having been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes last year I am really focussing on eating more & more unprocessed foods. The irony is that I never really had a sweet tooth & now that I've been told to avoid sugar, suddenly alln things sweet seem so delicious!!! Now that I have more time I plan on cooking more frequently & also trying some more time-consuming recipes.</p>