Cauliflower and Cumin Soup with Feta and Thyme Bruschettas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill to high. Melt the butter with 1tbsp of oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the leeks, carrots, thyme, and a pinch of salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- 2Add the garlic and cumin and cook for 2 minutes, then add the cauliflower and cook for another 2 minutes. Pour over the hot stock, cover and bring to the boil. Remove the lied and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cut the baguette at an angle into 12 thin slices, drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill for 1-2 minutes until golden, turn over, and crumble the feta on top. Grill for 2-3 minutes more, until golden. Remove and garnish with thyme leaves.
- 4Blitz the soup until very smooth and season. Serve in warmed bowls with a swirl of soured cream and the bruschettas on the side.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Cumin Soup With Feta and Thyme Bruschettas
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 1695.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 160.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: