Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Found this in a farm paper it is by Linda Ann Zelen
Make and share this Cashew Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. put onion, chicken and 1 bouillon cube.
- Cover and microwave for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Add mushrooms, rice, boiling water, ginger and remaining bouillon cubes.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Stir and add broccoli, making sure rice is covered with liquid.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cashews, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Place remaining on top.
- Brown under broiler then serve.