Charlotte J's Note:
Found this in a farm paper it is by Linda Ann Zelen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. put onion, chicken and 1 bouillon cube.
- 2Cover and microwave for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- 3Add mushrooms, rice, boiling water, ginger and remaining bouillon cubes.
- 4Cover and bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 5Stir and add broccoli, making sure rice is covered with liquid.
- 6Bake another 10 minutes.
- 7Stir in 1/2 cup cashews, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- 8Place remaining on top.
- 9Brown under broiler then serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 891.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: