- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white vinegar or 1⁄2 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups shredded carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the dressing ingredients, and toss over 2 cups peeled shredded carrots, just before serving.
- Note-- sometimes I make my carrots in long strips with a potato peeler, (looks like linguini) and also add equal amount of a zucchini cut the same way-- for a two veggie slaw.