Crunchy Carrot Slaw with Ginger Soy Sauce
The lime & ginger give a nice tang to the salad. Be sure to grate crisp firm carrots or grate the carrots up to 3 hours ahead of time and place them in ice water in the fridge. Drain well in a colander before tossing with the dressing. Try this dressing on other salads too. I like to make my dressing several hours or the day before.
- Ready In:
- 3 large crisp carrots, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger powder
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Whisk together the lime juice, oil, soy& mustard.
- Toss with the carrots.
- Sprinkle in the ginger, salt& Pepper.
- Serve immediately or cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate.