1/4 Photos of Carrot Banana Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was in one of those mailer flyers. I haven't tried it yet but know that if I don't post it I will loose it. I sounds very good. When I bake it I am going to try using Splenda for 1/2 the sugar. Will update let you know how it goes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a non-stick 9-inch by 3-inch loaf pan with vegetable spray.
- 2In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the oil and sugar; add eggs, mixing well.
- 3Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; gradually add to the creamed mixture alternately with bananas.
- 4Mix in carrots and pecans.
- 5Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan, then remove from pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 221.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g