Banana, Carrot, Apple, Oat Bran Muffins
Surprisingly good for a recipe made up on the spot.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1/2 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup shredded apple
- 2 mashed bananas
- Mix first four dry ingredient together in a small bowl.
- Beat together oil, sugars, eggs, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until well combined.
- Add vegetable/fruits to mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 18 minutes or until dry in the middle.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation