Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oh my, do we ever love having leftover pork roast just so we can have these delicious pork tacos!
- 2 cups pork roast, shredded
- 2 cups salsa
- 8 taco-size flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lime
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, drained
- salt and pepper
- Combine shredded pork with 1 cup of the salsa and 1/2 c of the cheese and heat through.
- Slice the avocados and arrange the slices on a platter.
- Generously sprinkle avocados with the juice from the lime.
- Salt and pepper avocados to taste.
- Heat tortillas in microwave or a small skillet, one at time.
- Fill each tortilla with a spoonful of shredded pork, additional salsa, avocado slices, tomatos, onions,cheese and sour cream.
- EAT and enjoy!