Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oh my, do we ever love having leftover pork roast just so we can have these delicious pork tacos!
Make and share this Carnitas recipe from Food.com.
- Combine shredded pork with 1 cup of the salsa and 1/2 c of the cheese and heat through.
- Slice the avocados and arrange the slices on a platter.
- Generously sprinkle avocados with the juice from the lime.
- Salt and pepper avocados to taste.
- Heat tortillas in microwave or a small skillet, one at time.
- Fill each tortilla with a spoonful of shredded pork, additional salsa, avocado slices, tomatos, onions,cheese and sour cream.
- EAT and enjoy!