Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use any raw veggie that you like....I like a little of everything! DO NOT add the sunflower seeds till serving time!
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 broccoli, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces shelled sunflower seeds
- Mix up dressing with first 7 ingredients.
- Pour over raw veggies, add pasta.
- Refrigerate till ready to use.
- Right before serving sprinkle with shelled sunflower seeds.