Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy and very good!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Grease 9-inch square pan.
- Combine all ingredients and spread in pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut in squares while still warm.
I made these with English toffee chips and spread a very thin layer of melted Ghiradelli chocolate on top. Simple and absolutely delicious.
Very easy and sinfully delicious. No need to make any changes as far as I am concerned. I love butterscotch so this was a dream for me to make. I had to hide them from my husband or he would have eaten them all. Thanks Dana. We really enjoyed these.
You didn't have to talk me into trying these--I LOVE caramel! I didn't have enough butterscotch chips so I added a few white chocolate chips and they were delicious! They are all gone now!!! Thanks Dana!