Caramel Layer Chocolate Squares
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine caramels and half of evaporated milk. Cook over low heat, stirring often until melted and smooth.
- Grease 9x13-inch pan. Combine dry cake mix, butter and the rest of the evaporated milk and chocolate chips. Stir just until mixed.
- Press half of dough firmly in pan. Bake 6 minutes at 350°F.
- Spread caramel mixture over all.
- Top with remaining half of dough. Spread gently to cover.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note