Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 15 mins
I had found this recipe in Taste of Home and lost it. I refound it in the Woman's World Magazine. We love this cheesecake! I did not use their crust, I used the crust came from a recipe from littleturtle - Best Lemon Cheesecake Ever (Thank you)
- 2 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Position racks in center and lower third of oven. Place roasting pan on lower rack; fill halfway with hot water. Preheat over to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 11 - 12 inch spring form pan.
- Mix crust ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Press into bottom of pan. Bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy (3-4 minutes). Beat in eggs, one at a time, then add in cream, flour and vanilla. Stir in apple pie filling. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 40 minutes.
- While it is baking combine all topping ingredients until crumbs form. After the first 40 minutes of baking, sprinkle this mixture over cheesecake. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until center jiggles when pan is gently shaken. Turn off oven. Let stand in oven with door closed 1 hour. Run knife around edge of pan. Cool on a rack. Chill overnight.