1/1 Photo of Caramel, Apple, Pecan Cake
Fisher Nuts's Note:
Some of the tastiest nuts recipes involve pecans, just like this gorgeous caramel and apple pecan cake — perfect for dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping, melted and divided
- 3/4 cup Fisher Chef's Naturals Pecan Chips, chopped and divided
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly spray bottom and sides of 9-inch spring form pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2For crust, in small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter. Mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom, and up the sides of the pan.
- 3Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Remove; pour 1/2 cup caramel topping over the bottom of the warm crust. Sprinkle 1/2 cup pecan chips on top.
- 4For cake, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon flour, and sugar; mix until smooth. Add eggs; mix well.
- 5In small bowl combine apples, remaining flour and cinnamon; mix well. Fold apple mixture into cheese mixture; pour into prepared crust. Bake 45 minutes. Pour remaining caramel topping on cheesecake; bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheesecake is set.
- 6Remove to cooling rack; sprinkle remaining pecan chips over top. Cool to room temperature; chill in refrigerator overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel, Apple, Pecan Cake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 319.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fisher Chef's Naturals Pecan Chips