Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich and cold coffee goodness.
Make and share this Cappuccino on Ice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups strong brewed columbian coffee
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine coffee and milk. Whisk in half-and-half and vanilla until well blended. Pour into glasses filled with ice.
This coffee drink was so easy to make and was just delicious! Definitely a keeper, thanks for sharing this. Made for ZWT7 Witchin Kitchen.
Cento anni di salute e felicità ! Made for ZWT7.