Great for college students or seniors--a sweet treat anytime. Try different flavors of mixes. Use large ceramic mugs with a design to fit the occasion.
- Place dry cake mix and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl and stir well to blend.
- Measure out 1/2 cup portions and place each in a plastic sandwich bag with a tie closure.
- Tuck each bag in a large ceramic mug that will hold at least 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Because the cake is microwaved, be sure the cup does not have any metallic decoration on it.
- Place 1/3 cup of powdered sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons of powdered creamer or hot cocoa mix into additional sandwich bags; secure with a tie and attach to cake mix bag, labeling as glaze mix.
- Attach the following directions to each mug of mix: Generously spray inside of coffee mug with non-stick vegetable spray. Empty contents of cake mix bag into mug and add one egg white, one tablespoon oil and one tablespoon water. Mix until well blended. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. While cake is baking, place glaze mix into a small bowl and add 1 1/2 teaspoons water; mix well. When cake is done, pour glaze over cake in the cup and enjoy while warm.