Witch’s Cupcake House
- Ready In:
4 Cupcake Houses
- 4 plain cupcakes (your favorite recipe)
- 12 chocolate graham crackers (covered in chocolate optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups white frosting
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate frosting
- orange food coloring
- purple food coloring
- 8 pink and white candy corn
- 4 black and green rope licorice
- For orange frosting take 1 cup of white frosting and mix with orange food gel until frosting is bright orange then transfer to a piping bag.
- For purple frosting take the remaining . cup of white frosting and mix with purple food gel until frosting is bright orange then transfer to a piping bag.
- For the dark chocolate frosting transfer . cup to a piping bag.
- For the white frosting transfer . cup to a piping bag.
- Pipe the orange frosting onto the plain cupcakes.
- For the legs take the black licorice and cut into 2inch strips. Pipe the white frosting over the licorice to create white strips for the legs. Attach pink and white candy corns with frosting to each of the licorice legs. One candy corn per leg.
- Using the dark chocolate frosting attach the legs to the cupcakes.
- For the house you will need 3 graham crackers. Cuts one of the graham crackers down the middle on the diagonal. Pipe the dark chocolate frosting on the edge of the half and full cracker to create a roof shape.
- For the chimney cut a 1inch strip of the green licorice at a diagonal angle and attach to the roof with frosting.
- Once you have the roof assembled place on top of the cupcake.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!