Simple Vanilla Cupcakes
Easy and simple but can be made individual with a slight twist or a special icing. For a nice twist, can add frozen fruit just before it goes into the oven and it will burst into flavor and color.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very friggen' sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy (make sure the butter is room temp so the mixture doesn't clump) . Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- Divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. Let cool in pans and enjoy! :).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION