Recipe by Chef Nichol
This recipe is versatile, it can have a little kick, or a lot of kick! My family loves it and is requested often!!
Top Review by CoffeeB
Thanks Chef for posting this recipe. My DS's asked me to make Cajun Chicken Fettucine, and so I typed in recipe search and yours was the only one that popped up. So glad it did as they were very pleased with the results. I used 1/2 and 1/2 instead of the heavy cream and it turned out perfect. 5 Stars!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- tony creole seasoning, to taste (as much as you like. You can use any creole seasoning, but I prefer Tony's!)
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces fettuccine pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and fry with the garlic.
- When chicken is done, add the cream and stir just until bubbly.
- Then add the Tony's seasoning and the parmesean cheese and cook until bubbling, but dont let it curdle.
- Make fettucine according to package and mix all together when done!