Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is versatile, it can have a little kick, or a lot of kick! My family loves it and is requested often!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- tony creole seasoning, to taste (as much as you like. You can use any creole seasoning, but I prefer Tony's!)
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces fettuccine pasta
- Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and fry with the garlic.
- When chicken is done, add the cream and stir just until bubbly.
- Then add the Tony's seasoning and the parmesean cheese and cook until bubbling, but dont let it curdle.
- Make fettucine according to package and mix all together when done!
Thanks Chef for posting this recipe. My DS's asked me to make Cajun Chicken Fettucine, and so I typed in recipe search and yours was the only one that popped up. So glad it did as they were very pleased with the results. I used 1/2 and 1/2 instead of the heavy cream and it turned out perfect. 5 Stars!!!
I love it...although when I went to cook it I realized just a little too late that I forgot to get Fettucine noodles...so I used whatever noodles I could find in my cupboard (which ended up being a mix of like 3 different types) you can see in the pic I posted...lol but it still came out fantastic...I'm a newbie at cooking and everyone loved it that had a plate :) thank you for posting this recipe!