1/2 Photos of Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Chef Nichol's Note:
This recipe is versatile, it can have a little kick, or a lot of kick! My family loves it and is requested often!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and fry with the garlic.
- 2When chicken is done, add the cream and stir just until bubbly.
- 3Then add the Tony's seasoning and the parmesean cheese and cook until bubbling, but dont let it curdle.
- 4Make fettucine according to package and mix all together when done!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1306.5
- Calories from Fat 760
- Total Fat 84.5 g
- Saturated Fat 50.5 g
- Cholesterol 442.9 mg
- Sodium 940.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 63.7 g