Cajun Chicken Fettucine Alfredo
photo by Krystal McDow
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta. In a large skillet, saute onion and pepper in oil until tender. Add chicken, Cajun seasoning ang garlic; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl. Drain pasta; add to chicken mix. Stir in Alfredo and spaghetti sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and bake at 375 for 15 min, uncover and bake for 10-15 min longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!