Caesar Salad with Red Chile dressing
- For dressing: In a food processor, place anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, worcestershire, chili powder, paprika, cider vinegar and lemon juice.
- Process briefly to blend With processor running, slowly dribble in 1 cup of olive oil until blended.
- For salad: Wash and tear the romaine lettuce.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with desired amount of dressing.
- Add croutons and parmesan and toss again.
- Divide among 4 chilled plates.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan if desired.