Kittencal's Caesar Tortellini Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini (cooked and rinsed under cold water)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (torn into small pieces)
- 1 cup prepared creamy caesar salad dressing (can use less, I use Kittencal's Famous Caesar Salad)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 10 large cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 cups caesar-flavor croutons (see my Kittencal's Garlic Croutons)
- black pepper (to taste)
- salt (optional and to taste)
- In a medium bowl combine the cooked tortellini with chopped lettuce, Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese; toss well to coat.
- Season with black pepper to taste and salt if desired.
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and croutons.
- Serve immediately.
Join The Conversation