Recipe by Lali
This stuff is FANTASTIC !!! Like Lasagne with Cabbage instead of the pasta. My youngest son doesn't like cooked cabbage but LOVES this. You can also prepare this nicely in a crockpot.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork or 1 1⁄2 lbs beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash oregano
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice
- 1 dash basil
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred, boil 3 minutes and drain cabbage.
- Brown onion and meat and Drain.
- Place cabbage in casserole dish.
- Place meat mixture on cabbage.
- Add garlic powder, oregano and basil on meat.
- Add spag.sauce and rice.
- Layer like you do lasagne.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and bake 1 hour at 350F degrees