1/3 Photos of Butterscotch Pudding Cake
Barb in WNY's Note:
A pudding cake is one of my favorite desserts. This one is easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- 3In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
- 4Add milk, margarine, and vanilla; stir to blend. Pour into ungreased 9- inch square pan.
- 5In small bowl, combine pudding mix and hot water; blend well. Pour slowly over batter in pan. Do Not Mix.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is firm to the touch and toothpick inserted in top half of cake comes out clean.(The top surface of the cake will appear cracked.).
- 7Cool in pan 5 to 10 minutes.
- 8To serve: spoon warm cake, pudding side up into dessert dishes. If desired top with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 226.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix