1/2 Photos of Butterscotch Cookies (No Bake)
These are easy to make and can be made with other chips besides butterscotch. They can be frozen for later use as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put margarine, evaporated milk, and sugar in a pot.
- 2Heat and stir until boiling.
- 3Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Add butterscotch chips, stir well.
- 6Add oatmeal and stir again.
- 7Cool silghtly until mixture can be handled.
- 8Drop onto greased cookie sheets.
- 9Chill until firm.
- 10Can be frozen for future use.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Cookies (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 27.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g