Chocolate Christmas Cookies (No-Bake)
Great for the chocolate lover. They are easy and great for kids.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄4 cups mini marshmallows
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place sugar, milk, cocoa powder and butter into a large heavy saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until well combined.
- Turn heat to high and boil rapidly for 1 minute and take off heat.
- Add vanilla, rolled oats, coconut and marshmallows.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Drop using a tablespoon on cookie sheet rough shaped into round cookies.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, remove from sheet and store them back in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more