Recipe by AndreaVT96
An easy to make lightened up dessert using Butterfingers. Yum! 4 WW points per serving. Received at a WW meeting. A recent reviewer recently made the comment that this was 7 WW points not 4. Please remember that Recipe Zaar's calculations and WW's do not always agree. This recipe came straight from WW--it is on their website. They do have it listed as 4 points, despite the difference if you try to calculate using Recipe Zaar's calculator. Please use your own judgment, but note this is a real WW recipe and it is listed by them as 4 pts. Thanks!
Top Review by Shelvin
This dessert was delicious! Really satisfied my sweet tooth--and I have a big one! Anyway, I'd just like to share that when the recipe states (the larger size) it is confusing. The one ounce size is not the larger size of box--it is the regular size. The four serving size. Don't try and use two smaller ones (which was what I was going to do until I just decided to try one box and see how it went) Maybe that is where some people keep coming up with the "extra point" thing. I used the 1 ounce box of FF, SF vanilla pudding which is the smaller/regular size of box. Just thought I would clarify that. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe! We all LOVE IT!
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 28.34 g package fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (larger size)
- 2 (453.59 g) container fat-free cool whip
- 4 (240.97 g) size butterfinger candy bars
- 354.88 ml skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9 x 13" pan with cooking spray.
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Prepare pudding with 1-1/2 cups of skim milk and mix with 2 containers of Cool Whip Free.
- Crush candy bars.
- Layer 1/2 cake, 1/2 of pudding mixture and 1/2 of crushed Butterfingers. Repeat layer.