Weight Watchers Old-Fashioned Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 9 cups cubed red potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup pickle relish or 1/4 cup dill pickle relish, drained
- 3 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a dutch oven; cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook 8 minutes or until tender. Drain; place in a large bowl. Add onion and next 4 ingredients; toss gently.
- Combine sour cream and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Pour over potato salad; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.
- Yield 9 servings @ 1 cup = 4 ww pts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking & baking. I am always trying new things and love to pass on recipies. I find comfort in cooking. I have a wonderful golden retreiver named Farm Dog and a cat named Puddy. They are the best company a girl could have, being a person who is going to be divorced. I have lost over 20 pounds on weight watchers and I am still loosing.