Weight Watchers Dump Berry Cake
photo by Carmen M.
- Ready In:
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen fruit (fruit of your choice)
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet Sprite Zero
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- Place frozen fruit in bottom of dish. Sprinkle cake mix over the top, making sure there are no lumps in the cake mix.
- Slowly pour the soda over the cake mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, spray with Butter Spray and bake another 25 minutes uncovered.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking & baking. I am always trying new things and love to pass on recipies. I find comfort in cooking. I have a wonderful golden retreiver named Farm Dog and a cat named Puddy. They are the best company a girl could have, being a person who is going to be divorced. I have lost over 20 pounds on weight watchers and I am still loosing.