This is my favorite cookie recipe! If you like peanut butter, you have to try it!!! I found the recipe in a Taste of Home Magazine, which always has wonderful recipes in them!
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg whites; beat well.
- Blend in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn brown.
- Do not over bake!
- Let sit on cookie sheet for a few minutes, before transfering to a wire rack.
- Cool completely.