1/9 Photos of Butterfinger Cookies
Kim D.'s Note:
This is my favorite cookie recipe! If you like peanut butter, you have to try it!!! I found the recipe in a Taste of Home Magazine, which always has wonderful recipes in them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 3Add egg whites; beat well.
- 4Blend in peanut butter and vanilla.
- 5Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 6Stir in candy bars.
- 7Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn brown.
- 9Do not over bake!
- 10Let sit on cookie sheet for a few minutes, before transfering to a wire rack.
- 11Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterfinger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 92.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g