White Velvet Cutout Cookies
photo by wife2abadge
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar, egg yolks and vanilla: mix well.
- Gradually add flour.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut into 3-inch shapes.
- Place 1 inch apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set (not brown at all).
- Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to continue cooling.
- Frost after completely cool with White Velvet Buttercream Cookie Frosting (see Recipe #48001).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 13 more reviews