Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wonderful treat to put on your Christmas plates this year.
Make and share this Butter Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- Butter (not with butter specified) baking sheet.
- In saucepan combine first 4 ingredients and over medium high heat stir until candy thermometer reaches 300 (hard crack).
- Take away from heat and add 1 cup of the almonds and then pour quickly onto the baking sheet and spread 1/4 inch thick.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread over warm candy and sprinkle with reamining almonds.
- Put in fridge until cooled and then break.
- Store in air tight container.
Diggy, we dug right into these!I didn't have a candy thermometer, so I just kept cooking till when I dropped a drop of the mixture into cold water and took a taste, it was crunchy. Delicious!