Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I got this from a crock pot recipe book - I'll be honest I haven't tried it yet. I'm posting it here so I can try it soon and throw away the scrap of paper it's scribbled on!
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- flour tortilla
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas in a greased slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat 6-10 hours.
- Spread hot bean mixture on flour tortillas.
- Fill with favorite burrito toppings.
- Fold and enjoy!
We really enjoyed these burritos. I added grated cheddar on the inside and then served with our favorite toppings. I made half the recipe and only cooked for 3 hours on low as we were starving and couldn't wait any longer to eat. I also used picante sauce in place of the tomato sauce. Will definitely make this again. Made for Spring 2012 My 3 Chefs.