Mom's Crock Pot Roast Beef
photo by Tibz07
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1 beef roast
- 1 onion
- 4 carrots
- 4 celery ribs
- 1 small red potatoes (multiple)
- 1 dry onion soup mix, package
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 salt & pepper
- Season your Roast with Salt & Pepper, then place in the Crock Pot.
- Pour Dry Onion Soup over top the roast.
- Dice up your Veggies (Carrots, Celery, Onion, Potatoes) and add them to the Crock Pot surrounding the roast. (I like to add the potatoes last).
- Add the Garlic Powder and Minced Onion to the top, then add the water.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Remove the Roast and Veggies from the crock pot and place on a separate dish, then take a heat proof cup or measuring cup and scoop some of the liquid from the Crock pot and mix it with the cornstarch until well mixed. Then add to the rest of the crock pot and wisk to thicken into a nice gravy.
- Serve and Enjoy the super simple meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just a normal guy that loves cooking, I'll upload some recipes that I know and that I have enjoyed.