1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Thigh Sliders
This is my take on a Rachael Ray recipe. I served this with grilled corn on the cob and broccoli slaw for a delicious and super fast Sunday afternoon meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut in half
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, non-fat
- 1/4 cup chives, snipped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 8 dinner rolls, slider size (I used Sourdough Dinner Rolls)
- 3 -4 leaves lettuce, shredded
- 1Preheat a grill to medium-high. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with Cajun seasoning. Place on grill and cook until cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2While the chicken is cooking, place the butter in a small saucepan with hot sauce. Stir until the butter melts. When the chicken is cooked through, add to the pan, turning several times to coat.
- 3In a small dish, combine the yogurt, chives, feta and lemon juice.
- 4Split the rolls, place a chicken piece on the bottom half, top with yogurt dressing and shredded lettuce. Place the top half of the roll on top and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Thigh Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 843.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: