This is my take on a Rachael Ray recipe. I served this with grilled corn on the cob and broccoli slaw for a delicious and super fast Sunday afternoon meal.
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut in half
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt, non-fat
- 1⁄4 cup chives, snipped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 8 dinner rolls, slider size (I used Sourdough Dinner Rolls)
- 3 -4 leaves lettuce, shredded
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with Cajun seasoning. Place on grill and cook until cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, place the butter in a small saucepan with hot sauce. Stir until the butter melts. When the chicken is cooked through, add to the pan, turning several times to coat.
- In a small dish, combine the yogurt, chives, feta and lemon juice.
- Split the rolls, place a chicken piece on the bottom half, top with yogurt dressing and shredded lettuce. Place the top half of the roll on top and enjoy.