1/1 Photo of Bucatini With Pancetta And Tomatoes
HOUSEMANAGER (Charlene)'s Note:
This is a quick and simple pasta dish that plates up elegantly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces bucatini pasta (spaghetti will also work fine)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium chopped onions, chopped finely
- 8 ounces pancetta, chopped (side bacon will also work fine)
- 28 ounces canned tomatoes, drained,chopped
- 5 ounces bocconcini or 5 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1ADD pasta to large pot of boiling water; Boil uncovered until tender; Drain.
- 2HEAT oil in pan, add onions and pancetta; Cook, stirring until onions are soft.
- 3ADD tomatoes, stir over heat for 2 minutes then add cheese and pasta; Stir until heated through; Top with chopped green onion.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bucatini With Pancetta And Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 481.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: