Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kids would line up when Ada Grant, our school cook, would make this for lunch.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can corn
- 1 can carrot
- 1 can peas
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 cups cooked rice (I prefer brown rice)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large fry pan.
- Drain canned vegetables and reserve liquid.
- Follow direction for cooking rice using canned vegetable juices/water.
- Add all ingredients together and heat through.