Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I believe I got this recipe from my ex-father-in-law, and I think it came from a restaurant by the same name. It's one of my favorite soups in the world. I also call it "Cheezy Veggie Soup"
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (11 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- Simmer broth & onions 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes, celery, and frozen veggies & cook 30 minutes.
- Add soups & cheese and cook until cheese melts.
- For a Vegetarian version use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
I don't know what that other person was talking about, because I thought it was AMAZING!!!! I had Brown Jug Soup years ago and loved it, and this is the exact recipe! Such creamy, tasty goodness :)
hubby didnt like it AT ALL